[cisco-voip] Differences between DRS and CDR SFTP activities

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Fri Feb 22 14:01:13 EST 2013

What do the logs for CDR Repository Manager (or CDR Agent, I don't recall offhand which one does the sftp) say about why it's failing?   The only immediate difference I can think of is the nature of the files being written though that doesn't really explain why filesystem ownership has an impact.

-Ryan