[cisco-voip] unity Connection - Single Inbox on two Exchange server versions

Klaczko, Edwin EdwinKlaczko at sd54.k12.il.us
Wed Feb 27 08:45:59 EST 2013

I went through this last summer.  A new Unified Messaging Service is the only thing that worked for me.  You don't have to move each user one by one though, you can use bulk administration.  You can import the new UM service as you migrate users.  You will have to delete their old UM Service before you can create new one though.

Eddie Klaczko