[cisco-voip] 2 stage inbound to FXO port issues

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Wed Feb 27 13:24:24 EST 2013

What's the config for the 2951 look like with respect to that FXO port?  The FXS is just going to signal the FXO to ring, it isn't capable of sending digits across (except caller-id if enabled).  If there is an inbound dial-peer on the 2951 I'd expect you to get secondary dialtone as mentioned, if there's a connection-plar configured then an outbound call will be initiated to that destination and used to connect to the incoming call on the FXO port.

-Ryan