[cisco-voip] Jabber for windows hard time

Carlos G Mendioroz tron at huapi.ba.ar
Wed Feb 27 14:21:51 EST 2013

Oh well,
it ended being that the server name was not resolvable from the station.
The logs where not that useful, and the window of connection status was
missleading. (bad authentication ? Check user/password)

It seems that the rate of change in the client is not keeping docs up to
date. The CCMIP profile (that seemed relevant) is explicitly tagged as
not aplicable to v9 but still needed if the install guide is to be
followed. All this rant to hide my stupidity, I guess.

-Carlos

Carlos G Mendioroz @ 27/02/2013 11:45 -0300 dixit:

--
Carlos G Mendioroz  <tron at huapi.ba.ar>  LW7 EQI  Argentina