[cisco-voip] POE vs local power cube

Stephen Welsh stephen.welsh at unifiedfx.com
Wed Feb 27 15:55:50 EST 2013

Hi Nate,

The only thing I suspect is possible is if you have LLDP Enabled on your switches you can query the 'lldpPowerPriority' from the phones Network Config Page:

http://[Phone IP]/NetworkConfigurationX

There is the 'EnergywisePowerLevel' field too if you go down that path ;)

I'd be interested if you get it to work ;)

Thanks

Stephen Welsh
CTO
http://www.unifiedfx.com