[cisco-voip] upgrade during install from 9.0 to 9.1

Nate VanMaren VanMarenNP at ldschurch.org
Wed Jan 2 10:07:26 EST 2013

Well that's different than what I was seeing, mine would crash during the install, instead of saying you can't do it.

And I tried to boot from the CCO version of 9.1, it doesn't.

So if you really need to be able to install straight to 9.1, it looks like you'll need to have TAC post the bootable iso for you.

-Nate