[cisco-voip] 7962 Phone Sets Failing Authentication

Florian Kroessbacher florian.kroessbacher at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 15:01:34 EST 2013

Hy

mabe your hardware is very very new than u can hit this

read here for

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cuipph/7900_series/firmware/9_3_1SR1/release_notes/P790_BK_R4E1E768_00_rn-9_3_1_sr1-7900-series_chapter_00.html#P790_RF_F4EA96A6_00

Features Available with Firmware Release
The following sections describe the features available in the firmware.
Hardware Updates
Hardware Updates
The hardware updates improve the compatibility of internal phone components.
The following table lists the updated hardware versions that require this release.
Phone
Hardware Version
Cisco Unified Wireless IP Phone 7942G
15.0 and higher
Cisco Unified Wireless IP Phone 7962G
15.0 and higher
Cisco Unified Wireless IP Phone 7945G
13.0 and higher
Cisco Unified Wireless IP Phone 7965G
13.0 and higher
Cisco Unified Wireless IP Phone 7975G
12.0 and higher
Phones manufactured with these hardware versions must run Firmware Release 9.3(1)SR1 or later. The phone firmware does not allow the phone to be downgraded to releases earlier than Release 9.3(1)SR1.

--
Florian Kroessbacher
gmail: florian.kroessbacher at gmail.com