[cisco-voip] upgrade during install from 9.0 to 9.1

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Mon Jan 7 11:21:47 EST 2013

Is there any way you can be entitled to the upgrade and not request media either be mailed to you or downloaded via e-delivery?

Successful planning for DRS and an upgrade is itself a time consuming process.  Adding an extra line item to that checklist to get the correct media is going to be much less time consuming than having to troubleshoot a failure in the middle of a maintenance window that could be caused by any number of component interaction issues that aren't tested by anybody.

-Ryan