[cisco-voip] iso file for upgrading from 8.6 to 9

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Mon Jan 7 17:00:07 EST 2013

Correct, the bootable ISOs don't end in .sgn.  The upgrade ISOs are signed files and will end in .sgn.

I don't think you can just rename the bootable iso with a .sgn and have it work for an upgrade.  The media kit for 9.0 would have to come with a separate upgrade disk or you'd just have to burn/mount the ISO as a disk for the upgrade to see it.

-Ryan