[cisco-voip] CUCM6 MCS to 8.6 UCS bridged upgrade Question

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Mon Jan 7 17:20:29 EST 2013

I concur I hit these multiple times and TAC root was needed to clean things up. Not pleasant, nor part of my plans.

Matthew G. Loraditch - CCNP-Voice, CCNA, CCDA

1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093

voice. 410.252.8830
fax.  410.252.9284

Twitter<http://twitter.com/heliontech>  |  Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Helion/252157915296>  | Website<http://www.heliontechnologies.com/>  |  Email Support<mailto:support at heliontechnologies.com?subject=Technical%20Support%20Request>