[cisco-voip] Calling Party Transformation Patterns on CUCM 8.x

Zoltan.Kelemen at emerson.com Zoltan.Kelemen at emerson.com
Wed Jan 9 05:45:20 EST 2013

Hi,

For future reference, if anybody would ever hit this issue:

While I don't completely understand why it behaved as it did, the root of the problem was, that the CSS for the Transformation Patterns included other partitions as well besides the partition dedicated for transformations.

Cheers,

Zoltan Kelemen
Emerson