[cisco-voip] CUC Cluster replication issues

george.hendrix at l-3com.com george.hendrix at l-3com.com
Sat Jan 12 07:45:58 EST 2013

Hey Guys,

  Noticed we were having Unity Connection cluster issues when I logged.  I went ahead and restarted the Pub first and then the Sub as this was the fix that TAC gave me last time we had a similar issue.  However, it still having issues.  Please see output below from each server.

Publisher:
admin:show cuc cluster status

Server Name            Member ID  Server State  Internal State                Reason
---------------------  ---------  ------------  ----------------------------  ------
rstn-2fs-cuc-pub01     0          Primary       Pri Active                    Normal
annjct-2720-cuc-sub01  1          Primary       Sec Act Primary Disconnected  Normal

Database replication is not active

admin:

Subscriber:
admin:show cuc cluster status

Server Name            Member ID  Server State            Internal State  Reason
rstn-2fs-cuc-pub01     0          Split Brain Resolution  Pri SBR         Normal
annjct-2720-cuc-sub01  1          Secondary               Sec Active      Normal

SERVER                 ID STATE    STATUS     QUEUE  CONNECTION CHANGED
g_ciscounity_pub      100 Active   Dropped    568373 Jan 12 07:38:42
g_ciscounity_sub1     101 Active   Local           0

admin:

Any ideas of what to do next?

Bill