[cisco-voip] Design question CTI or DN?

Nate VanMaren VanMarenNP at ldschurch.org
Mon Jan 14 22:19:28 EST 2013

What needs to happen to an assigned DIDs?  If it's ok for them to go to a call handler, then just have a wildcard for the whole block that sends anything un assigned to Unity, then it will match their mailbox if it can or they can go to a callhandler.

Or build DNs for each number, not a ton of fun but can be made easier with AXL or BAT, the real trouble is keeping them up to date.

-Nate