[cisco-voip] 9.1 Upgrade Times

Buchanan, James jbuchanan at presidio.com
Tue Jan 15 02:24:54 EST 2013

Cleaning out log files and CDRs might also be a good idea.

James Buchanan | Sr. Network Engineer
Presidio | www.presidio.com<http://www.presidio.com>
12 Cadillac Drive Suite 130, Brentwood, TN 37027
D: 615.866.5729 | C: 931.797.2326 | F: 615.866.5781 | jbuchanan at presidio.com<mailto:jbuchanan at presidio.com>

[Be Secure In The Knowledge]<http://www.presidio.com>