[cisco-voip] UC on UCS C-Series Datastore Setup

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Wed Jan 23 09:35:15 EST 2013

How the server is configured is entirely dependent on what you purchased.  If you bought a TRC (with a voice sku) then in order to be supported as a TRC it needs to be configured as such.  If you did a custom build or a datacenter sku for the UCS then you'll be specs-based support (for UC apps) and can configure it to meet your needs.

-Ryan