[cisco-voip] License migration: 8.6 -> 9.0

Chris Ward (chrward) chrward at cisco.com
Thu Jan 24 15:19:29 EST 2013

For all those who are interested. Here is the Migration Guide I spoke of last week. Here is also a link to a web version:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/elmuserguide/9_1_1/license_migration/CUCM_BK_CBF8B56A_00_cucm-license-upgrade-guide_chapter_00.html

Pay special attention to the Server table to find out your best migration path and feel free to hit me up with any questions/comments.

+Chris
Unity Connection TME