[cisco-voip] CCX 7 Script Assiststance

Bill Talley btalley at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 14:48:08 EDT 2013

Not without more details from the script, which aren't evident without
seeing the script itself (e.g. Output branches of If statements and Strings
being matched by the Switch step).

Looks like your also requiring caller interaction before transferring the
call.  Is that your intention?

Sent from an Apple iOS device with very tiny touchscreen input keys.
 Please excude my typtos.