[cisco-voip] Issue with CME/Meridian via Q.sig

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Tue Jul 9 09:55:06 EDT 2013

Get a PCM dump of the call to see if there is any voice coming across the PRI.
https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-14060

-Ryan

On Jul 8, 2013, at 5:03 PM, Andy <andy.carse at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,
I have a strange issue on a deployment....
Its a q.sig deployment with an option 11
From Cisco handsets I can dial a meridian handset and PSTN with no issue.
From PSTN I can dial a Cisco handset and Meridian handset with no issue.
But if I dial from a Meridian handset to Cisco handset I get no-way voice, the Cisco handset rings but no voice stream.
If I web to the cisco handset I can see the transmit/recieve packets incrementing, and debug isdn q931 doesn't show any errors.
The meridian guys say its configured properly.
I've attached an amended the config of the router.

Any pointers appreciated

--
Regards

Andy