[cisco-voip] remote destination question

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Wed Jul 10 17:39:31 EDT 2013

If you are on 9.1 see this thread: http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/cisco/voip/169366
There is a new feature that allow you to do confirmations instead of just the timers. Very handy.

Matthew G. Loraditch - CCNP-Voice, CCNA-R&S, CCDA

1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093

voice. 410.252.8830
fax.  410.252.9284

Twitter<http://twitter.com/heliontech>  |  Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Helion/252157915296>  | Website<http://www.heliontechnologies.com/>  |  Email Support<mailto:support at heliontechnologies.com?subject=Technical%20Support%20Request>