[cisco-voip] Polycom Analog or IP

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Fri Jul 12 09:40:40 EDT 2013

On a somewhat-related topic has anyone tried the new 8831 yet?

I'd love to hear feedback if so.

-Ryan

On Jul 12, 2013, at 9:26 AM, Jason Faraone <JFaraone at paulo.com> wrote:

I stopped deploying analog Polycoms in favor of Cisco 7937s and have been much happier. Having a softkey template is handy for joining conferences, etc. To take it a step further, I deployed one of these over a year ago and it’s been performing like a champ. It is configured as a “basic” SIP device so you don’t get any advanced features, but it’s wireless and comes with a couple satellite mics.

http://revolabs.com/Products/Product-Line/FLX-Wireless-Conference-Phone.aspx