[cisco-voip] Changing CUCM Servers to use IP instead of DNS

Ryan Ratliff (rratliff) rratliff at cisco.com
Thu Jul 25 11:47:22 EDT 2013

It won't impact ITLs since they are based on the actual server info, nothing in the database.

The biggest issue with doing this comes when changing the IP address of a server.  if the value in System->Server doesn't match or cannot resolve to the IP of the server then the database won't start, and all kinds of bad things happen.

-Ryan