[cisco-voip] Voicemail to CD

Carlo carlo_calabrese2006 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 29 19:15:28 EDT 2013

Better yet, try IMAP. it uses the same password as the web password, you can change that on your password page on UC.

in outlook, add a new account, do manual and select IMAP. e-mail address, put anything@ in.
user name and password is what you have in UC also the address of UC for the server address.
Yo may need to select the SPA, but I dont.

Carlo

Sent from my iPad