[cisco-voip] Insert Phones > Missing key in referenced table for referential constraint (informix.fk_blfspeeddial_fknumplan).

Jason Aarons (AM) jason.aarons at dimensiondata.com
Tue Jul 30 09:30:34 EDT 2013

I'm not spotting the problem, the phone SEPb4e9b08cd4ac goes in but not a single of the 5 BLFs go in. Identical problem on all the BLFs.  If I manually go add them and Export it looks identical.  Only the Insert fails.

[cid:image001.png at 01CE8D07.13989FA0]

Screen capture from Notepad++;

[cid:image002.png at 01CE8D07.71348D40]

Insert Phones - All Details

Begin Time : 07/29/2013 19:37:59

Query :

Insert Phones in /common/bps/csvfiles/phones/insert/all/Import-072813.csv

Failure Details :

MAC Address/Device Name Error Code Error Description

SEP8875567a68b8 Index: 1, Size: 1

SEPb4e9b08cd4ac BLF :: Error : Missing key in referenced table for referential constraint (informix.fk_blfspeeddial_fknumplan).