[cisco-voip] Is there any way to send multiple numbers (six) to the same Unity Express mailbox?

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Wed Jun 5 12:03:18 EDT 2013

I'm not sure of your call control, but if you're using CallManager, you can create a voicemail profile with a particular mask and then it will all go to the same voice mail box. That would work in Unity/Connection, it should work here.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
Senior Analyst, Data Centre and Communications Facilities
University of Guelph

519‐824‐4120 Ext 56354
lelio at uoguelph.ca
www.uoguelph.ca/ccs