[cisco-voip] enterprise DN being sent out off-net forward and SNR

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Wed Jun 5 14:13:45 EDT 2013

No, it is not. It's a T1 using PRI NI2 (configured more than 10 years ago, before me). We've configured our gateways as On Net. I really don't know how the PBX is configured.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
Senior Analyst, Data Centre and Communications Facilities
University of Guelph

519‐824‐4120 Ext 56354
lelio at uoguelph.ca
www.uoguelph.ca/ccs