[cisco-voip] Bulk Administration and database fields/limits

Jason Aarons (AM) jason.aarons at dimensiondata.com
Wed Jun 5 15:12:54 EDT 2013

If I wanted to verify what the maximum number of characters is allow in the "Display 1" column using Bulk Administration > Import > Import All Details should I be able to look this field up in the Database Dictionary?

I was wanting to looking any header in the Bulk Admin imports and very if it's a mandatory field, inserts are allowed, default values, etc.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/datadict/9_1_1/datadictionary_911.pdf

eg Display 1        ASCII Display 1

As a workaround I can go to a device and that setting and click Help for this page and look it up, but I was hoping a Searchable pdf was available of just the database fields.