[cisco-voip] enterprise DN being sent out off-net forward and SNR

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Wed Jun 5 16:41:40 EDT 2013

I am not seeing the second example at all with calls coming from the PBX to IP extensions with an SNR target.

I only see the campus 10 digit DN on SNR targets with calls from IP extensions to IP extensions.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
Senior Analyst, Data Centre and Communications Facilities
University of Guelph

519‐824‐4120 Ext 56354
lelio at uoguelph.ca
www.uoguelph.ca/ccs