[cisco-voip] SIP trunk status

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Thu Jun 6 15:36:55 EDT 2013

RTMT doesn't currently provide the state of SIP trunks.

-Ryan

On Jun 6, 2013, at 3:09 PM, Eric Pedersen <PedersenE at bennettjones.com> wrote:

Is there a way to monitor the status of a SIP trunk from CUCM's perspective, i.e. in-service/out-of-service, either with RTMT or SNMP? There are syslog messages that are generated when a SIP trunk becomes unreachable by CUCM servers but I'd like to be able to poll for the status.

Thanks,
Eric
The contents of this message may contain confidential and/or privileged
subject matter. If this message has been received in error, please contact
the sender and delete all copies. Like other forms of communication,
e-mail communications may be vulnerable to interception by unauthorized
parties. If you do not wish us to communicate with you by e-mail, please
notify us at your earliest convenience. In the absence of such
notification, your consent is assumed. Should you choose to allow us to
communicate by e-mail, we will not take any additional security measures
(such as encryption) unless specifically requested.