[cisco-voip] Cannot Change Fixed Feature Button

Jason Aarons (AM) jason.aarons at dimensiondata.com
Mon Jun 10 22:00:19 EDT 2013

Yeah, what's up with the DN Save trick? Wonder why it went away?  Made it easy to change a DN but keep most of the settings below.  Seems to still "mostly work"..

Speaking of 9.1.1 have you gone in Route Plan Report > Unassinged DN and selected Delete All Found?   I get an error "

"Error occurred during find. java.sql.SQLException: Column (dm) not found in any table in the query (or SLV is undefined).

"