[cisco-voip] CUCM upgrade through PUT

GR grccie at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 02:49:44 EDT 2013

Hi All,

Trying to get upgrade software for cucm 9.1 for lab. We have the UCSS contract for our production CUCM and are entitled to upgrade. But at this stage we just want to upgrade the lab cucm, if we order the upgrade through PUT -
1) is it going to cost us anything?
2) will it affect license keys for the production CUCM? I mean will the license keys be rehosted or invalidated for current system etc. - any issues here?
3) when we order in future for production cucm- can we order again? Will it affect anything?

If someone can explain PUT process would be really helpful.

Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone