[cisco-voip] Add new SUB to Production Cluster 9.1.1.10000-11

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Mon Mar 4 09:10:51 EST 2013

1. Yes, this will be the norm going forward. The only way that might change is for customers to let product marketing know how much difficulty this creates.
2. Ordering CM9 via PUT should ship (or allow download) of 9.1 media today. Use the 9.1 install .iso to add a new sub or the upgrade file to upgrade an existing 9.0 to 9.1

Regards,
Wes