[cisco-voip] R: Add new SUB to Production Cluster 9.1.1.10000-11

Butcher, Eric ebutcher at presidio.com
Fri Mar 8 14:23:30 EST 2013

So any ETA on PUT orders allowing downloadable images that are bootable? ☺

Eric Butcher | Sr. UC Engineer
Presidio | www.presidio.com<http://www.presidio.com>
11595 N Meridian St Suite 150, Carmel, IN 46032
D: 317.708.7942 | C: 765.744.1458 | ebutcher at presidio.com<mailto:ebutcher at presidio.com>

[Practical thinking for a connected world.]<http://www.presidio.com>

Follow us:

[Follow Presidio on Twitter]<http://www.twitter.com/presidio>