[cisco-voip] CUAC Enterprise (formerly CUEAC) - Sync AD Contacts

Bill Talley btalley at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 11:36:54 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I've been searching the forums and design/implementation docs for info
relating to the types of objects that CUAC Enterprise will import from
Active Directory with limited success.  I realize CUCM will not import
Contacts from AD; however, does anyone know if CUAC will import Contacts
from AD into either the internal or external directories, or does it only
import user objects?  If I'm not mistaken, the internal directory pulls
user info from CUCM, correct?  External directory could be an AD source?
Key question relates to importing Contacts from AD though.

I'm sure this is published somewhere and I'm reading right past it...
(honestly not sarcasm).

Thanks all.
Bill