[cisco-voip] The Unified Communications Sizing Tool

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Fri Mar 15 18:17:18 EDT 2013

Hello Sourav and Peter,

I am still chasing down a group who can speak to these issues. So far I've received the following:

"There is no OS requirement for the tool to run.

MS Office must be 2007 or later and 32 bit.
User must have latest service pack for MS Office installed, otherwise they are very likely to experience issues (such as those described below)."

When I find an owner would you be willing to work with them to provide your feedback and diagnose these issues?

Regards,
Wes