[cisco-voip] CUPAC Company name

Jamie Gale -X (jamgale - Arc Solutions at Cisco) jamgale at cisco.com
Wed Mar 20 15:26:33 EDT 2013

Thanks Ahmed,

I will make sure this is considered when looking at the roadmap items.

Kind Regards

Jamie Gale
Technical Marketing Engineer, Cisco Unified Attendant Consoles
Arc Solutions, onsite at Cisco
jamgale at cisco.com<mailto:jamgale at cisco.com>
D +1 919 392 4671
M +1 919 699 4910

Find our new Cisco Unified Attendant Console End User training videos at http://www.arcsolutions.com/north_america/solutions/products/cisco_oem_consoles.aspx or https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3jC1gmgsRWPR4PLR2VWBhA?feature=CCQQwRs%3D

Join the Cisco Unified Attendant Console Forum at Arc Solutions! http://forum.arcsolutions.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4

On Mar 20, 2013, at 1:47 PM, Ahmed Maher <ahmed.maher at connectps.com<mailto:ahmed.maher at connectps.com>>
Out of interest how many companies/queues are there?

On Mar 20, 2013, at 1:32 PM, Ahmed Maher <ahmed.maher at connectps.com<mailto:ahmed.maher at connectps.com>>