[cisco-voip] Cisco Voice AND M$ Lync

Erick Wellnitz ewellnitzvoip at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 12:26:13 EDT 2013

I did on my last project.  It was an easy sell for Jabber on the technical
front thanks to the Cisco account team.  My problem was that a prior
employee promised the executives the moon, stars, planets, comets, nebula
and pulsars with Lync so that investment had already been made.

Your account team should be able to get you a feature comparison.

If someone tries to get you to integrate Lync and CUCM via SIP...run away!
It is a nightmare.