[cisco-voip] Cisco Voice AND M$ Lync

Brent Pollock hashtagvoip at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 13:12:12 EDT 2013

I have made the suggestion to introduce Jabber as a supplement IM product
with added benefit of voice integration. I get the feeling that this will
result in an intra-domain federation with the current Lync environment. I
know that the Intra-domain federation exist but I have yet to see anyone
suggest it.