[cisco-voip] Cisco Voice AND M$ Lync

Brent Pollock hashtagvoip at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 14:08:26 EDT 2013

That was part of point, I don't want to bash Lync. I never enjoy vendor
bashing and it would be hypocritical of me to do so. I am just trying to
find the best implementation path for the environment without sacrificing
end user experience. I am also wanting to limit the complex while avoiding
buggy integration. I have been part of some discussion about the future of
RCC and CUCI-lync by Cisco, any evidence to suggest these may cease to
exist?