[cisco-voip] UCCX Serviceability Feedback

Erick B. erickbee at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 14:36:33 EDT 2013

HI Ryan,

Thanks for the reply and information. I see where you are coming from on
the authentication side.

For the second part about application parameters, one client mentioned it.
Just thought I'd mention it. These matters I've addressed through scripts
and using XML files and having a admin script they call into to change
settings etc which is better way to go.