[cisco-voip] M$ Lync and Jabber installed on same PC

Mike Wilusz (miwilusz) miwilusz at cisco.com
Thu Mar 28 22:10:08 EDT 2013

I believe the MS Office APIs only allow for a single applications to register for Click-to-X/Presence Bubbles within applications.  I've seen Jabber take over if Lync was already installed, or Lync take over if Jabber is installed.  Besides the Office integrations, the remainder of the functionality should be able to coexist without issue.

-mike