[cisco-voip] CUPS XMPP Federation Question

Kenneth Hayes kennethwhayes at gmail.com
Thu May 2 17:43:04 EDT 2013

  I have federated with gmail.com, and Cisco.com. Take a screenshot of your
configuration.

Sent from my iPhone

On May 2, 2013, at 5:31 PM, Ruben Trujillo <rtrujill at adobe.com> wrote:

Hello,

I’ve been trying to do XMPP Federation between CUPS 8.6.4 and Jabber XCP
with TLS turned on.  We’ve been able to get this working without TLS but
once TLS is turned on the federation breaks.  I’ve uploaded the Jabber XCP
certs to CUPS and I’m using the self-signed CUPS certs.

Has anyone else been able to successfully get CUPS to federate with Jabber
XCP with TLS turned on?

Thanks,

Ruben

<image001.png>