[cisco-voip] VG 204 reliability issues?

Carlo carlo_calabrese2006 at yahoo.com
Mon May 6 14:58:29 EDT 2013

I have had this problem before on 2800s. The mgcp on the gateway just stops talking to cucm. You don't need to reload, just stop and start mgcp.

For a while, I had a program that went out and stopped and started mgcp once a week.

Or you can move it to sip. Don't get me wrong, I love MGCP. It's fast and easy to maintain. But when I talk to Cisco on things. They are not doing much it keep mgcp going forward. And with 15.x sip is the answer, especially with fax.

Sent from my iPhone