[cisco-voip] TAPS with E.164 AppNote

Jason Aarons (AM) jason.aarons at dimensiondata.com
Mon May 6 17:16:07 EDT 2013

Reading the comments in the below URL I see my exact error and that a Mr. William E Welch has a updated .aef file and to click the URL to download, but I get an Access Denied from cisco.com ?

Here is the script location that William E Welch posted:

 https://communities.cisco.com/message/65893#65893

 I have used it on 9.0 Premium  but I have not used it on Standard or Enhanced. It is just a couple lines added to the current TAPS script. Good Work William.