[cisco-voip] Call Monitoring on Regular CUCM Phones

Stephen Welsh stephen.welsh at unifiedfx.com
Fri May 10 10:32:25 EDT 2013

Hi ASK,

Yes, have a look at our product PhoneView, one of it's great features we call 'Remote Audio' is the ability to monitor any call (using Silent Monitor), you can listen on the PC, or choose an IP Phone (or IP Communicator) to monitor from. I recommend you watch the following video demo of the feature:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL12RWFuNXM

It's a PC application (no server required), it uses a unique dynamic CTI mechanism that means it works immediately with any UCM Version (all the way up to 9.1 and beyond) without having to update drivers etc.

We just released the latest update to PhoneView version 3, download and have a look:
http://support.unifiedfx.com/forums/21962633-Release-announcements

The great news it's free to use for up to 50 phones, if you have more than that you can request a trial license here:
http://www.unifiedfx.com/phoneview/trial

Happy to host a WebEx session to take you thorough it ;)

Thanks

Stephen Welsh
CTO
http://www.unifiedfx.com