[cisco-voip] JFW Phone Number Masks

Daniel dan.voip at danofive.id.au
Sun May 12 23:50:36 EDT 2013

Hi All,

I’ve got a question on how the phone mask options in JFW works.

How I read it is. If a caller calls in on a number 0732121234 that number
is searched for within LDAP to resolve to a contact name and displayed in
Jabber?

In our environment we have a 0 prefixed to the number on the inbound so
that users can dial back that user from their phones history.

Is there a way to use the phone number mask to match with the prefix of
00732121234 so I could change it to (07) 3212 1234 to match our LDAP
directory?

Thanks,

Dan