[cisco-voip] CUCM Log files to a logging sever

Jason Faraone JFaraone at paulo.com
Mon May 13 14:54:51 EDT 2013

I've never heard of anyone running 24/7 trace logging ala RTMT, and I would be very weary of performance issues, unless it was limited to few services. Even then, this sounds like a terrible. In many years of troubleshooting with TAC, I've never used or seen this approach used.

That being said, this is obviously not something I'm familiar with; perhaps someone else can contribute some useful information.