[cisco-voip] SIP trunk failover question

Erick Wellnitz ewellnitzvoip at gmail.com
Tue May 14 16:46:36 EDT 2013

When I started my design I realized I had to use multiple RG for the RL and
that actually solves the problem on the 'global' side of the CUBE when
using the busy/unreachable service parameters.

SIP ping will solve the problem on the local side if routing gets botched
or some other issue disrupts connectivity to the CUBE.

Thanks Ryan and Robert.  I learned a thing or two about making my SIP
trunks a bit more resilient today.