[cisco-voip] Extension Mobility Issue

Nick csvoip at googlemail.com
Wed May 15 06:18:44 EDT 2013

Hi All

I have an issue with only one subscriber, which when phones are registered
to it and  you log in with extension mobility it does not display the
device profile info, the phone in CUCM admin shows the UDP as logged in and
when you go to extension mobility service, it shows the user as logged in.
I have tried reregistering the phone to the other 3 subscribers and the
phone registers fine and displays the profile. I have rebooted the affected
subscriber and during the reboot the phone registers with the backup
subscriber and display UDP fine, but when the phone registers with its
primary sub it the UDP will not display.

Anyone come across this before?

Nick