[cisco-voip] Extension Mobility Issue

Nick csvoip at googlemail.com
Wed May 15 09:45:12 EDT 2013

Hi All

dbreplication was being reported as good (all 2's) via RTMT and the Unfied
CM Database Status report was shoing as no errors and all fine. In the end
I did a utils dbreplication reset for the affected subscriber and
eventually it came back and was working fine. Its not good that the
replication was reporting as fine when there clearly was an issue with it
though,  this is 9.1.1a

Cheers

Nick