[cisco-voip] Shared Lines and Intercom Line?

Bill Talley btalley at gmail.com
Wed May 15 10:07:03 EDT 2013

Sorry, clarification, not EXACTLY what you want to do...  The intercom
extension on the other phones with the shared lines will have to be
different than the primary extension.

Sent from an Apple iOS device with very tiny touchscreen input keys.
 Please excude my typtos.

On May 15, 2013, at 8:59 AM, "Jason Aarons (AM)" <